Pages

Monday, March 21, 2011

ohh..

Well, its 1am. i dont think i'm going for first class at 8am tomoro. Malas. Dunno why am i feeling like this. Like i've lost all the motivation to do whatever things in life. FTS. Where is that San the ever so energetic San. pffft..

its time to do something active to perk me up. YES. BASEBALL. one utama's rooftop.

any takers? *i'm serious about this* or else i'll just ask vivna tee to go with me. haha. this momma will layan me for anything one. hohoho.

Oh, has anyone actually seen the Supermoon? i couldn't be bothered to. Then now i regret. haha. whatever la..

At this point, i guess i'm just gonna finish the freakin report and sleep.

i still owe sathya. we're suppose to skype. dangg~ no wonder i feel like i've no answers to some of my questions, coz the fairy god mother hasn't heard about my stuffs yet! haha! you know every single time after talkin to her i feel much much better. doesn't mean that when i'm emo i find her, its just updating her about my life, hearing what has she gotta say, means the world to me. what a special friendship we have. i treasure you so much Sathya =)

0 cups of cocktail: