Pages

Saturday, March 26, 2011

Up Up here we go~

After a dinner at Artista in Tropicana City Mall with Manishya and Rodney and Raaj, we headed to Sky Bar at Traders Hotel 33rd floor for a drink.Just to chill out. Raaj didn't go tho. He got lost for a bit and then his throat was being a bitch so he went back. hah. I must say, i enjoy that place very much althought the drinks are not cheap definitely. Urm, not my first time actually. Been there a couple of times with other bunch of friends. I had fun although i felt a WEEEEE bit lost coz i'm the odd one out. Aizad and his gf joined us later on that night. I got no juicy story to tell la. It was more of me layan-ing myself that night with Chardonnay in my hand. Thanks amira for the drinks! so i felt lonely. for once. Serious. I think its that time of the month, that's why all the emo feelings. heheheh.

I think i need a proper night out. like a single ladies night out, to the club. Hell yeah. This itch has gotta be cured. clubbing itch that is.. what are u guys thinking?.. tsktsk.

So much work... gotta study summore. i'm so not in the mood. Geezzzzzzz. *whines*

Alritey, time to buck up. Gotta run! Chao~

Ps: Someone tapped me on the arm and asks if she could take a picture of me coz i was dressed in black. Not total black tho. just the black cardigan, white spaghetti top with navy blue high waisted skirt paired with my navy blue heels. apparently it was some black dress code for that night and she wants to take a picture of me. so i was reluctant at first telling her my face is red due to alco, she said its okay, you wont be able to see that its red.. then i finally agreed. god knows where will my picture appear. haha. damn weird. i cant pose for shits okay. like some ppl can have those nice individual shots just by being natural. i aint one of 'em. i kinda saw the picture. i think its... alright? hmm...

0 cups of cocktail: