Pages

Sunday, January 30, 2011

Happy birthday to us!

Yes, to Elaine and me. Our birthday month. January. =D

i'm glad we both had fun during our birthdays. on separate occasions though. hehe.

I celebrated my birthday in Velvet Underground, Zouk. Zouk is still the best place to club so far. *loves*


Thank you girls for the clutch in the picture. Uber LOVE them, best part is it goes so well with my dress that night eh? *thanks again*


No, i was high but i didnt get wasted. hehe. got it pretty under control. not bad eh?


During the afternoon. got my hair done, lunch with sister then tapau-ed food back to eat before i go out for drinking.

Had family dinner at Ah Yat on the actual date.

so, i would say birthday this year is wonderful. Thank to all my family and friends =)))

love yall too much =D


i think there's still a few ppl that owes me birthday celebration. ahermmm. you know who you are. =P


By the way here are the pictures of that night. As for Elaine's birthday, i'm waiting for Mae to post them up from her phone. =) Meanwhile... Enjoy.







































































OH, the best part is some of you all made new friends and you guys enjoyed the night too rite? =D


Finally all my girlfriends let loose and drink. i'm very happy on that part. we shall have more of nights like this. Especially the TTDI night. *HAPPYYYYY*

0 cups of cocktail: