Pages

Friday, October 22, 2010

hey hey hey~

sssssup?

hehe.


Studying for EOS (End Of Semester) exam is not so bad. i am only dreading the part where u'll say " shit, i read this part, what is it again?"

coz there superrrr a lot of notes to read. Esp. Microbiology.


*by the way i just stood up to chase a black cat away*


I keep telling myself, do not fucking fail as there's so much program for u ahead after EOS, i bet you would wanna enjoy without worries of resit examination. *taboo for me*

so far i guess it manage to give me the motivation. i hope i can last till 3 more weeks (middle of November)

People! pray for me please? i need all the luck i can get. so pathetic. puik. i wish i was smart. =(

Nevermind! work harder achieve higher. correct?


okay okay, gotta run. Not suppose to be wastin time bloggin' btw.


See yall soon loves~

0 cups of cocktail: